History

CZ:

Necelou hodinu cesty severně od Prahy se nachází Národní park Kokořínsko (274 km2).  Chráněné území je plné hradů, zřícenin a malých dřevěných vesniček. Je to oblast plná pískovcových skalních útvarů, rozsáhlých lesů a hlubokých údolí. Je to romantická, krásná a především tajemná krajina. 

 

Uprostřed nejchráněnější oblasti přírodního parku se nachází Hlučov, vesnička s pouhými 6 domy, zcela obklopená lesy. Žijí zde mimo jiné divoká prasata, vlci, jeleni a horské kozy.

 

Hlučov (volně přeloženo: "hluk") vděčí za své jméno bývalé pile, která v dávných dobách způsobovala značný hluk. Dnes ze starého mlýna podél pravého břehu romantické říčky Pšovky zbylo jen několik skalních komor.

Na levém břehu řeky byly vysekány skalní komory, z nichž některé sloužily jako obydlí. Později zde bylo postaveno i několik dřevěných domků, z nichž nejstarší (naše restaurace) pochází z roku 1839. 

 

Největší a nejstarší dům koupil v roce 1917 skladatel Křička. Křička si toto místo zamiloval, když je navštívil jako student na prázdninách. Když v roce 1940 odešel do důchodu, usadil se zde natrvalo. Během svého života dům kompletně přestavěl na malé hudební divadlo, kde na varhany komponoval hudbu pro děti. Po jeho smrti byl dům využíván jeho rodinou jako rekreační sídlo, ale postupně chátral. Zmizely varhany, ale naštěstí ne atmosféra a akustika. 


V roce 2018 současní majitelé Lucie & Erik koupili 3 historické budovy a kompletně a stylově je zrekonstruovali na penzion a restauraci. po téměř tříleté rekonstrukci se jim podařilo proměnit Hlučov v jedinečné místo na konci samoty, daleko od všeho shonu a stresu všedních dnů. 


ENG:
Less than an hour north of Prague is the Kokořínsko National Park (274 km2).  The protected area is full of castles, ruins and small wooden villages. It is an area full of sandstone rock formations, vast forests and deep valleys. It is a romantic, beautiful and above all mysterious landscape. 

In the middle of the most protected area of the nature park is Hlučov, a hamlet with only 6 houses, completely surrounded by forests. Among others, wild pigs, wolves, deer and mountain goats,live here.

Hlucov (freely translated: "noise") owes its name to the former saw-mill that caused quite a bit of noise in the old days. Today, only a few rock chambers remain of the old mill along the right bank of the romantic Pšovka River.

On the left side of the river, rock chambers have been cut out, some of which were used as dwellings. Later, some wooden houses were also built here, the oldest of which (our restaurant) dates from 1839. 

The largest and oldest house was bought by composer Křička in 1917. Křička fell in love with this place when he visited it as a student on a holiday. When he retired in 1940, he settled here permanently. During his life, he completely rebuilt the house into a small music theatre where he composed music for children on his organ. After his death, the house was used by his family as a holiday home, but it gradually fell into disrepair. The organ has disappeared, but fortunately not the atmosphere and acoustics. 


In 2018, the current owners Lucie & Erik bought 3 of the historic buildings and completely and stylishly restored them into a guesthouse and restaurant.After a restoration of almost 3 years, they managed to transform Hlučov into a unique place at the end of solitude, away from all the hustle and stress of everyday life.